Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My Tuesday Hunter Post.....

Every Monday, for the past few weeks, Patti brings Hunter over to stay with me while she goes to an appointment. Yesterday was no exception, and of course, you know I love it!

I've noticed lately that she bypasses her toddler chair, and prefers sitting at a little table in the kitchen. Sometimes I think I've forgotten how independent these little ones can be. I've also begun to notice how observant she can be. Yesterday, after her nap, she told me she wanted more peaches, and that she would get them from the refrigerator. Okay. Then, she climbed on the stool and I handed her a box of Animal Crackers. After a minute she said, "MeMaw do you want a cookie?" I told her "Sure, just a little one." I reached in the box, and as I was about to take a bite, Hunter said "That isn't very widdle." hahahaha

I wish kids stayed widdle a widdle longer!

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Live every moment,

Laugh every day, and

Love beyond words

(anon)